My girls, Bri and Emmy

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited February 10, 2009 in People
I'm trying to catch up on my posting, I guess. LOL
464742393_CUYHg-L.jpg
464742024_dN9GV-L.jpg
464740633_Q3m7t-L.jpg
464740590_rgtAM-L.jpg
464740012_CFrUP-L.jpg
464738342_dSXzC-L.jpg
464737775_e5jd5-L.jpg
464733791_UXUj2-L.jpg
464733290_8Uek6-L.jpg

Comments

• Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2009
    Awesome set. These are just darling (yup - man enough that I can say that). Did you really get a pink backdrop? Or is it a pink sheet?

Some comments

#1 I love this shot. Only nitpick - the foot growing out of her head (and maybe the slight shadow under her eyes)

#2 Great expression. Not sure how you could prevent the slight shadow under her eyes with her position and the hat.

#4 Where did that pose come from? It's great. Does she turn the charm on for the camera?

#5 Up on a step-stool for this one?

#7 I like the angle. I'm starting to experiment with this angle and shooting on the diagonal. I also like the B&W on this one.

#8 and 9 - My only comment would be that I wish I could see more of her left eye

You really have an artistic flair to your postings - things like color schemes or matching the PP to the emotion of the photo.

Thanks for sharing. You've given me some ideas.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
  • JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    Mike J wrote:
    Awesome set. These are just darling (yup - man enough that I can say that). Did you really get a pink backdrop? Or is it a pink sheet?

Some comments

#1 I love this shot. Only nitpick - the foot growing out of her head (and maybe the slight shadow under her eyes)

#2 Great expression. Not sure how you could prevent the slight shadow under her eyes with her position and the hat.

#4 Where did that pose come from? It's great. Does she turn the charm on for the camera?

#5 Up on a step-stool for this one?

#7 I like the angle. I'm starting to experiment with this angle and shooting on the diagonal. I also like the B&W on this one.

#8 and 9 - My only comment would be that I wish I could see more of her left eye

You really have an artistic flair to your postings - things like color schemes or matching the PP to the emotion of the photo.

Thanks for sharing. You've given me some ideas.

Thanks so much for your CC :D

#5 I was on a chair for that one.

There was a time when I had to bribe my little one with candy to pose for me. Now, however, she does turn on the charm for the camera. She comes up with all her own poses. Sometimes that is good....other times she is off the backdrop. (usually half on half off the backdrop. Laughing.gif)
    The backdrop is seamless paper. I need to get some plexiglass to make it a little more durable.

Your last comment really blessed me. When I process, I really get into it. I process with my heart. A friend of mine shared a link to a free set of actions that I used with this set. http://www.mulletgod.org/photoshopactions/2008/05/22/welcome/#comment-68

:D
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2009
    These are awesome Julieclap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif - These are so very good. You youngest is so very cute!! And, your oldest ... very lovely!