My First Publish Images

colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited February 5, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Well Guys Im so Stooked yesterday We got in the new Mould Life Catalogue and I had shoot some snaps for and new product the had coming out called Life Form.... well Got to see the page they used 7 of the 15 shoots I took and gave me credit for all of them... I know I kinda worded my Credit wrong it should have looked something like this: Images courtesy of Sparkyphotography....... Not "Photo taken By Sparkyphotography"..... Oh well you learn from your mistakes..... The catalogue will be goin out to all the FX shop here and in the UK..... So here what the page looks like

465028301_sVmRn-L-1.jpg
A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    Well Guys Im so Stoked yesterday We got in the new Mould Life Catalogue and I had shot some snaps for and new product the had coming out called Life Form.... well Got to see the page they used 7 of the 15 shots I took and gave me credit for all of them... I know I kinda worded my Credit wrong it should have looked something like this: Images courtesy of Sparkyphotography....... Not "Photo taken By Sparkyphotography"..... Oh well you learn from your mistakes..... The catalogue will be going out to all the FX shop here and in the UK..... So here is what the page looks like

Congratulations Sparky clap.gif does that stuff stay flexible after it's moulded?

Had a quick look at the website and saw two examples of them using it,
    looks interesting.

Nice going, I bet your on a real high knowing they published your shots.
    Congratulations again clap.gif :ivar .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • colfraglesscolfragless Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    Yea It real Flexible... If you know much bout life casting silicones then its Like Body Double, but way better b/c you need no release!!!!!! totally blowing away everything out there....... and I am totally High after seeing it......
    A Day where One can Spend all day doing something they Love is a wonderful day in deed... ~sparky~

Sparkyphotography.net
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    Wow. Congrats. But the stuff looks kinda strange to me.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
    edited February 2, 2009
    jeffmeyers wrote:
    Wow. Congrats. But the stuff looks kinda strange to me.

To everyone in the Special Effects world this stuff is mind blowing...... most common reaction is "WOW"

Sparkyphotography.net
  • BlakerBlaker Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Well Guys Im so Stooked yesterday We got in the new Mould Life Catalogue and I had shoot some snaps for and new product the had coming out called Life Form.... well Got to see the page they used 7 of the 15 shoots I took and gave me credit for all of them.

Congrats on the nice layout- so, does this company let its customers use the product for free as long as they credit the company for supplying the product?headscratch.gif
    edited February 3, 2009
    Blaker wrote:
    Congrats on the nice layout- so, does this company let its customers use the product for free as long as they credit the company for supplying the product?headscratch.gif

No.... Life form b/c it is a platinum silicone has a pretty high cost..... this was just a sample that Mould Life had with them and wanted to use.....

The name Of the company I work for Is call Motion Picture FX we just team up with Mould Life to bring all there products to the US.... the Owner of mould stop by the shop and grab one of the owners (the guy in the picture) and Apply the life form to his face while I took pictures... It was For the sole Purpose of the Catalogue....

Sparkyphotography.net
  • BlakerBlaker Registered Users Posts: 294 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    No.... Life form b/c it is a platinum silicone has a pretty high cost..... this was just a sample that Mould Life had with them and wanted to use.....
    the Owner of mould stop by the shop and grab one of the owners (the guy in the picture) and Apply the life form to his face while I took pictures... It was For the sole Purpose of the Catalogue....

So I guess that photographers are the only ones to give away their product for free so that others can make money?ne_nau.gif