From a Sculpture Garden

neelmccneelmcc Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited February 1, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Taken at the Karin Newby Gallery and Sculpture Garden in Tubac, Arizona. One of about 50 or more sculptures of every vein imaginable. Mostly Bronzes and expensive. A Vertical Panorama.

Panoramafinalcopy.jpg

Neel

Comments

• jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2009
    I think this works in many ways. I like it. But you're gonna have to work on your masking a bit. You tried to blur the background, but you didn't get close enough to the sculputre in places. In other places it looks like you got too close. Do you see what I mean?
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    neelmcc wrote:
    Taken at the Karin Newby Gallery and Sculpture Garden in Tubac, Arizona. One of about 50 or more sculptures of every vein imaginable. Mostly Bronzes and expensive. A Vertical Panorama.

Neel

Hi there neelmcc, the most distracting part of the image is the uneven blurring.

I would imagine you could isolate the sculpture from the background and blur it, not sure how you've gone about doing the blur?

Or did you change the F stop when you were doing the pano and it's not joined the images together properly?

The sculture itself is beautifully done, I like it even though the blurring is not uniform throughout the shot thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin