Swing rehearsal - Soundslides presentation

jlwjlw Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited February 1, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
[deleted]

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 1, 2009
    jlw wrote:
    After my R-D 1 came back from its rehab at Steve's Camera Service Center, I naturally wanted to try it out! I found some good lighting and action at this rehearsal, and got some pictures I liked.

I wanted to do something different with them, so used an application called Soundslides Plus to make some of them into what you might call a "visual press release":
    I figure you either like the individual photos or you don't, but I'd be interested to hear what people think about this kind of presentation: Does it work for you? Does it seem better or worse than a static collection of individual images? Any other reactions or comments?

PS -- I know the sound is dodgy; I used a cheap voice recorder I happened to have with me, and realize I'd need a better recorder if I want to get serious about doing this kind of photo presentation.

I like the presentations where you can set music or sound to the images.
    There are some really good programs out there.
    I can't off hand think of the one a friend showed me but did it come across ever so professional.... the images changed according to the beat of the music.

You could add sound files too, wish I could remember the name to tell you, but it slips my mind at this point in time headscratch.gif

So getting back to your question, yes I like this type of presentation
    Hopefully someone else who has used a program like your doing will comment and offer you up some advice. thumb.gif

... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin