Atropine view

clicketclicket Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited November 9, 2005 in Holy Macro
Maybe some of you have seen my previous posts where I combined a first B&W IR shot with a second colour one of the same scenery.
Now, I have this : it's a combination in the same fashion, but instead of blending two shots, I combined here two versions of the same. The first version is a IR B&W rendition from a PS action, the second, the original colour version.
I can give more details if interested.
22552776-L-3.jpg
-- Christian (B->

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    Your Pretty Clever Aren't You
    clicket wrote:
    Maybe some of you have seen my previous posts where I combined a first B&W IR shot with a second colour one of the same scenery.
    Now, I have this : it's a combination in the same fashion, but instead of blending two shots, I combined here two versions of the same. The first version is a IR B&W rendition from a PS action, the second, the original colour version.
    I can give more details if interested.
    This combination gives off a slight mystical feel to the image.
    I like this shot, but like your other IR's more :D yup your a very very talented guy, and your IR work is just amazing...thanks for sharing...Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2005
    Think this looks greatclap.gifclap.gif
    Technique works really well.
    Brian V.
  • behr655behr655 Registered Users Posts: 552 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2005
    I like the shot as well. So much so that I started experimenting with it. I came up with some nice ones but not as nice as your. Then I went off on a little tangent and came up with the shot shown below. Not really a keeper but I like the 3D effect that was produced. With the color original and a IR conversion I used Arithmatic and the "subtract" option. The result was very dark so I hit it twice with fill flash at 100%. I wish I could just figure out how to get a 3D effect on the original color shot.

43864705-L.jpg

Bear