Options

sold: canon 100mm f/2.8 macro lens

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited May 22, 2005 in Flea Market
i bought this lens from b&h photo in the fall of 2004. it's in mint mint mint shape, you'd be hard pressed to distinguish this from new.

presently the us model sells at b&h for $470 less a $20 rebate so the going price is $450 for new.

i'm selling it for $400, which includes shipping in the continental us. international buyers are welcome, but you'll pay actual shipping to your destination.

payment terms: cash, personal check (with references), bank check, or paypal (you pay 3% fee).

buy with confidence i have done many transactions here on dgrin (check the feedback thread for username andy) and also 100% buy/sell record on ebay as username andy99999andy.

22361825-Ti.gif

Comments

• Options
    tlittletontlittleton Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Crap....would love to have this lens, but short of funds for a couple of weeks. Would you consider indentured servitude? deal.gif

If so, I'll take that 35mm from you too!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    tlittleton wrote:
    Crap....would love to have this lens, but short of funds for a couple of weeks. Would you consider indentured servitude? deal.gif

If so, I'll take that 35mm from you too!

i'm open to most anything that results in the cash getting to me deal.gif
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    One of my favorites
    The 100 2.8 is one of my favorite lens, fast, light and sharp as a tack (L quality if you ask me). Great portrait lens. Also a great macro lens. I've posted many shots with that lens. If I didn't own one I would definitely be buying. Sounds like a great deal to me. Its alot of lens for the $.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Well, dang it! My business got robbed last weekend, and the thief got my little pile of US dollars - enough to have paid for this lens! As I was gardening today, I was thinking about just such a lens!

In any case, I'd like to let everyone that doesn't already know this, that andy is a great guy to do business with.

ann
  • Options
    luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    This lens is my next purchase, and as soon as I know my, uh, "travel dates" I can solidify one!