Some family some friends.

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited May 22, 2005 in People
We had a little family/friends get together and I did my favorite thing, sneaking around with my camera and trying to catch everyone unsuspecting for future blackmail.

22726478-M.jpg

22726480-M.jpg

22726487-M.jpg

22726482-M.jpg

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Good sneaking around thumb.gif

Really like #1 just the way kids and dogs should be shown. One thing IMHO the background needs to be pushed farther OOF

#3 looks like Mr. Tattoo :D is practicing his game plan rolleyes1.gif
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Good sneaking around thumb.gif

Really like #1 just the way kids and dogs should be shown. One thing IMHO the background needs to be pushed farther OOF

#3 looks like Mr. Tattoo :D is practicing his game plan rolleyes1.gif
    Thnxs Ben. I agree about the backround. The lens was on the widest apeture I was surpised the backround wasn't out of focus more.
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    All good!!! Id like to see #3 with a tighter crop.. not that it would make a beter picture, but just to see how it would look....Nice series!!! thanx for sharing it!

troy
    4labs wrote:
    We had a little family/friends get together and I did my favorite thing, sneaking around with my camera and trying to catch everyone unsuspecting for future blackmail.

22726487-M.jpg
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    All good!!! Id like to see #3 with a tighter crop.. not that it would make a beter picture, but just to see how it would look....Nice series!!! thanx for sharing it!

troy
    Definately an improvement. Thnxs Troy.Thnxs for the suggestion

22730944-M.jpg
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    Definately an improvement. Thnxs Troy.Thnxs for the suggestion

22730944-M.jpg
    This is my pick of the bunchthumb.gif

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Dang, y'all got in before me! I like this one too, a classic kid shot. nod.gif I agree about finding a way to crop it to help tell the story. Have you tried setting black and white point in curves, to see what that would do to the image? If you shot in RAW, you might try a second exposure just for her sweater and shoes, which are kinda hot, and layer it in.

22726487-S.jpg
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited May 22, 2005
    very nice Labs - all great shots but I particularly like #3; something really cute about the pose of those 2 cuties. thumb.gif