New memory mate soccer template

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited March 2, 2009 in Sports
Experimented with a new template for this year's memory mates. I'm happy with how the soccer ball background came out.

465622431_5aM4n-XL.jpg

Comments

• MDalbyMDalby Registered Users Posts: 697 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    You should be happy. I think it looks great!

MD
    Nikon D4, 400 2.8 AF-I, 70-200mm 2.8 VR II, 24-70 2.8
    CBS Sports MaxPreps Shooter
    http://DalbyPhoto.com
  • zonaphotoszonaphotos Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    Question about template
    Did you design the template yourself? Or did you order it from somewhere, if so, where?

If you created it yourself, did you put in all the different kid photos, then uploaded each one to smugmug for parents to order?
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    zonaphotos wrote:
    Did you design the template yourself? Or did you order it from somewhere, if so, where?

If you created it yourself, did you put in all the different kid photos, then uploaded each one to smugmug for parents to order?

I made the template myself. I'm sure you can buy these things, but they are very easy to create. Once you have a photoshop template, it takes minimal effort to swap out the layer containing the solo player photo.

I made the color a separate layer. This way I can alter the colors in the future to match uniforms of different teams.

Any questions?
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    nice job...they should like itclap.gif

I agree with you ..making a template is not too hard. I' ve done b-ball & a soccer one . if you keep the layers seperate you can switch photos around easy.
    well done.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • b08rsab08rsa Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Mitchell wrote:
    Experimented with a new template for this year's memory mates. I'm happy with how the soccer ball background came out.

465622431_5aM4n-XL.jpg

Is each soccer ball a seperate layer in the background. If so, man that must have taken some time to do.

Ron
    Sony A7ii, Sigma 24mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens, Sony FE85mm f/1.8 Lens, Sony FE 28-70 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens, Godox 860iiS Flash.
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Nice job Mitch!.....those little touches can definitely generate more sales.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP