Options

choosing a lab for a gallery

ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
edited February 2, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm going to apologize right off the bat, because I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, and I have looked, but I'm just not good looking enough, apparently!

Am I doing this right? So far, I've gone to a gallery, Tools>Set Prices, click on the lab and hit "save pricing," either at the Portfolio level or the Gallery level. Is that right? So now I need to go to each of my galleries and select which lab I want, or have the Portfolio priced galleries defaulted to the EZPrints lab/prices?
Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography

Comments

• Options
    Kyle DKyle D Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2009
    Elaine wrote:
    I'm going to apologize right off the bat, because I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere, and I have looked, but I'm just not good looking enough, apparently!

Am I doing this right? So far, I've gone to a gallery, Tools>Set Prices, click on the lab and hit "save pricing," either at the Portfolio level or the Gallery level. Is that right? So now I need to go to each of my galleries and select which lab I want, or have the Portfolio priced galleries defaulted to the EZPrints lab/prices?

From what I understand, if your gallery wasn't already gallery priced and you choose Bay as your portfolio lab then it will be the lab for all of the galleries that aren't individually priced. So, the galleries that were individually priced by using the gallery feature will be with whatever lab you chose for that individual gallery.

Say, if you want all your galleries printed at Bay except for one or two, then set those special galleries as gallery priced for EZP and click save. The rest will then take from your portfolio price list which in this case is set for Bay.

Did that help?
    Kyle D.

Not allowed to enter Henry's alone anymore...

Kyle Derkachenko Photography