Company Photo

kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
edited February 5, 2009 in People
Hey all! For work the company I work for is taking a trip to New Orleans. At every trip we go on we take a company picture and haven't found any luck finding anyone to take our picture. I am wondering if anyone out there is in New Orleans and would be willing to take a group photo or if you know someone who could do it. I may end up doing it but I know someone who is there will have better equipment as well as a better place to have a picture with a cool background. Any help you can give me would be very helpful! We will be there April 16th-19th in the morning. Last year it was less than a hour. Thanks again!

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    I am in Baton Rouge, about 65 miles away. It is possible that I could do it, but I would need to check my schedule for that week. Is there any particular time of day, or day for that matter during your stay that you would want it done?
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    I am in Baton Rouge, about 65 miles away. It is possible that I could do it, but I would need to check my schedule for that week. Is there any particular time of day, or day for that matter during your stay that you would want it done?
    OH MAN! that would be great! We would want to do it on that Saturday, I think that's the only scheduled day we plan on all being at the same place. I don't know how familiar you are to New Orleans and what would be good. There are about 30 of us. The last pictures have had something to do with where we were, last year we went to Key West so the picture was on the beach. The year before we went on a cruise and the picture was in the main entrance of the ship in front of their Christmas tree. So our boss wanted something to represent New Orleans. We are going on a Steam boat that day so didn't know if there was a way to incorporate that into the picture. http://www.steamboatnatchez.com/ Don't feel obligated if it turns out being too much trouble for you, and I really appreciate you helping! How much would you charge as well? Thanks again!
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    After checking my schedule, I am unable to accomodate that weekend.

If memory serves, the steamboat lands near the Aquarium of the Americas at the nearby riverwalk. The boat itself my be too crowded...and vibrate too much for a good solid group portrait....however.....you may be able to get everyone together on the levee/riverwalk either before or after the trip for a photo with the steamboat in the background. Historic NewOrleans is only a short walk from there. Block or two at most.
  • kyeeziekyeezie Registered Users Posts: 290 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    Thanks for trying! I appreciate it. I may just have to do it myself and will take your recommendations into consideration. Anyone else from New Orleans or know a photographer in New Orleans? Thanks!