Options

New here

AmandapandaAmandapanda Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited February 7, 2009 in Weddings
Hey,

Im new here and have been taking a good look around. some really wonderful shots.

Thought i'd say hi, and also ask for some feedback on some of my shots and my website - the content is going to be changing dramtically in the next little while as I am writting it up currently.

All comments are welcomed - ps. please make them constructive :)

Comments

• Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    wave.gif - Welcome!

Link 5 or 10 photos here for comment - and number them!!!. Lots of folks are reluctant to click out to do something like this.

If you need help in linking some photos, check out the tutorial pointed to by a link in my siggy.
  • Options
    aim&shootaim&shoot Registered Users Posts: 82 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    Hey,

Im new here and have been taking a good look around. some really wonderful shots.

Thought i'd say hi, and also ask for some feedback on some of my shots and my website - the content is going to be changing dramtically in the next little while as I am writting it up currently.

All comments are welcomed - ps. please make them constructive :)

Welcome, you will like this forum, I have only been on here for a month or so, and I love it, and everyone is so helpful...

I did look at your pics and they look good, I like some of the collages, I think you should have a few that just pop out there, some are to small to really get a good view...

Overall good job...

Nikon D90
    Nikkor VR 18-105mm 3.5-5.6
    Sigma DG 28-300mm 3.5-6.3
    SB-600 Flash
  • Options
    AmandapandaAmandapanda Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited February 7, 2009
    aim&shoot wrote:
    Welcome, you will like this forum, I have only been on here for a month or so, and I love it, and everyone is so helpful...

I did look at your pics and they look good, I like some of the collages, I think you should have a few that just pop out there, some are to small to really get a good view...

Overall good job...

On which site are they too small?

I am in the process of working on my content so any comments are very welcome :D

Glad you liked them. :)