467223509_4hB6N-L.jpg

:rofl
"Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."

Comments

• ElaineElaine Registered Users Posts: 3,532 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Scott! thumb.gif
    Elaine

Comments and constructive critique always welcome!

Elaine Heasley Photography
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Hey...does he have a license for that thing? OH...where's his specks...Laughing.gif. Cute!
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    So does this mean that he really IS a big kid at heart?! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    divamum wrote:
    So does this mean that he really IS a big kid at heart?! rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Yes!! And not afraid to look silly or have fun!

P.S. - I don't wear my readers when I'm out shooting during the day. Just don't need them.
  • gmonkehgmonkeh Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    are you wearing a onesy? lolmwink.gif
    http://www.reverbphotography.com
    Nikon D300
    Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D
    Tamron 28-75 f/2.8
    Nikkor 80-200 AF-D ED f/2.8
    2 Alien Bees AB800
    Nikon Speedlight SB800
    Elinchrome Skyport Triggers
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Im normally not a fan of props for portraits....but somehow the wagon works really well here. Sure is a big kid though.

rolleyes1.gif
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Very cute Scott, you look like a gangster trying a getaway on a wagon! c/c I would just like it a little better with a vignette so that you are more highlighted.
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Please tell me he didn't bully your kids to take the wagon!!!! rolleyes1.gif
  • Mike JMike J Registered Users Posts: 1,029 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Your other car must be in the shop!rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

I agree with the suggestion for a vignette on this.
    Mike J

Comments and constructive criticism always welcome.
    www.mikejulianaphotography.com
    Facebook
    edited February 4, 2009
    gmonkeh wrote:
    are you wearing a onesy? lolmwink.gif
    Don't know what a onesy is, but I was wearing a pair of cargo pants and an insulated shirt.
  • FlutistFlutist Registered Users Posts: 704 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    Don't know what a onesy is, but I was wearing a pair of cargo pants and an insulated shirt.

This Sir, is a onsie!! I'm not sure you've got the legs to pull this type of an outfit off. Although if you'd like to model one we'll compare. mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif

411246973_3QpL8-M.jpg
    ~Shannon~

Canon 50D, Rebel XTi,Canon 24-105L, Canon 50mm 1.8, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430EX
    www.sbrownphotography.smugmug.com
    my real job
    looking for someone to photograph my wedding 8/11
  • Karrie McDKarrie McD Registered Users Posts: 372 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    I guess that didn't fool anybody. You guys are good! :D

I was taking photos of that wagon and I said, I wish I had a kid here to put in there real quick. The next thing I knew I was taking pictures of Scott in an old wagon with a cheesy grin on his face :D

As far as the vignette, I agree and that is why I did put one on this photo... I made it an odd shape though, around him and a little wider to the front of him. Maybe I should put another one to make it darker...

Well, that WAS fun wasn't it.
    "Whether you think you can or you can't, you are right."
    edited February 4, 2009
    Flutist wrote:
    This Sir, is a onsie!! I'm not sure you've got the legs to pull this type of an outfit off. Although if you'd like to model one we'll compare. mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    I'll make a deal with you ....

If you first post one or more images of your legs in one of these, I'll make the effort and find one and then post the resulting images - asuming of course that the attempt to capture such images doesn't cause the electronics in my camera to immediately sieze rather than write the image data to the memory card. :yikes:puke
  • gmonkehgmonkeh Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    Onesies are more like this.

hlw7002.jpg
    http://www.reverbphotography.com
    Nikon D300
    Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D
    Tamron 28-75 f/2.8
    Nikkor 80-200 AF-D ED f/2.8
    2 Alien Bees AB800
    Nikon Speedlight SB800
    Elinchrome Skyport Triggers
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    gmonkeh wrote:
    Onesies are more like this.

Haha! We call those slipper jammies. And around here onesies are what the flutist posted. Must be a specialized word depending on your location.

Scott- cute pose! I think you should wear a wagon more often! Very flattering.
    edited February 4, 2009
    Scott- cute pose! I think you should wear a wagon more often! Very flattering.
    Those are "I'll get even with you for that" words. You won't know when, you won't know where, but I willdeal.gifrofl:lol:lol4
    edited February 4, 2009
    Those are "I'll get even with you for that" words. You won't know when, you won't know where, but I willdeal.gifrofl:lol:lol4

:lurk naughty.gif
  • sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    Haha! We call those slipper jammies. And around here onesies are what the flutist posted. Must be a specialized word depending on your location.

Same around here. The t-shirts that snap at the crotch are onesies, and the full body suit is called "footed pajamas" or "one piece outfit". Either way, I 'd love to see Scott in one!

Caroline
    edited February 4, 2009

Same around here. The t-shirts that snap at the crotch are onesies, and the full body suit is called "footed pajamas" or "one piece outfit". Either way, I 'd love to see Scott in one!

Caroline
    I'll make you the same deal I made Shannon - "You show me your's and I'll show you mine!"
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    :hide Oooh... uh oh! (This time I am thankful for several thousand miles...)
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    I'll make you the same deal I made Shannon - "You show me your's and I'll show you mine!"

you would have to post that in the go figure section please mwink.gifrolleyes1.gifwings.gif
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
    edited February 4, 2009
    :hide Oooh... uh oh! (This time I am thankful for several thousand miles...)
    Yep, right now I am. But, I may soon be visiting my brother lives in Eagle River. That's only just a bit more than shoutin' distance.
    edited February 4, 2009

you would have to post that in the go figure section please mwink.gifrolleyes1.gifwings.gif
    Afraid I'll scare young children? Now that's just insulting :lol:lol4
    edited February 4, 2009

Caroline

And you can even get them pret-a-porter....

longjohns.jpg

For the whole family...
    11998_1_230.jpeg

:lol :lol