"Fake" backgrounds for a series of portraits, what do you think?

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited February 17, 2009 in People
I wanted these portraits to look somehow compensed with neon light, I mean, I shoot a person with strobe lights and then get a another background and I photoshop them together, I would love to make it in the same place, but I would need ND's for the lights, and we don't have them, in my country, they're hard to find. So I though of shooting people in a studio envioroment and merge them with neon backgrounds, I made a test, and this is it, then I made another test, but it wasn't with a neon light background, let me know what you think.

Individual-I.jpg

PD I think I will only shoot 3 and try to make an RGB thingy there, I don't know yet, what I would like to know is how it looks, does it look attractive?
(sorry for my bad english)
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2009
    This one works effectively

Excellent background. very funky
  • B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    roentarre wrote:
    This one works effectively

Excellent background. very funky

Thank you very much :D that's a great inspiration to do the other two :D
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    Did you use a green screen to shoot the person?
  • ongoeerongoeer Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 6, 2009
    B:// wrote:
    Thank you very much :D that's a great inspiration to do the other two :DF.gif

looks great
  • TerrenceTerrence Registered Users Posts: 477 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    Looks real to me.
    Terrence

My photos

"The future is an illusion, but a damned handy one." - David Allen
  • AAABluestockingAAABluestocking Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    It works for me because you've matched the colors. The blue in the walls plays off the blue in his shirt. Yes, it's attractive.
    My SmugMug Galleries
    Learn the various techniques to make all things possible and then choose deliberately which you actually want-rutt
  • B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    Ekaj wrote:
    Did you use a green screen to shoot the person?

No, I didn't use chroma key effect on this one, I only did that once with some products, but not with people, even though I really don't like strobes that much, I would love to do more documental stuff with real light, anyways, now I'm back at the studio working for a local clothing brand, sigh, thanks for watching and I should finish this fake background stuff, thanks for watching.

PD I'll leave a couple I did on sunday, for the local brand :)

3289193758_a6cc691f00.jpg?v=0

3289193520_f30842a770.jpg?v=0

3289194928_d507b6d555.jpg?v=0

3289194518_82071ace7e.jpg?v=0