Musical

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 6, 2009 in Landscapes
After rainy and cloudy day. Was not able to reach any decent place to shoot sunset shot this one near my place.
468120733_hCR7g-L.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 5, 2009
    Wow, these are some crazy colors! clap.gif

Ana
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • ali79ali79 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    Beautiful colors Awais thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2009
    I am glad you like them. I have mixed feelings about color boostheadscratch.gifD
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    I am glad you like them. I have mixed feelings about color boostheadscratch.gifD

Same here, I either like them, or I *really* like them, and this one, I really like! :D Fantastic colors.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    coscorrosa wrote:
    Same here, I either like them, or I *really* like them, and this one, I really like! :D Fantastic colors.

:D Thanks Ron always love to hear from you.

I would love to hear critics about my photos if anyone of you want to give. thumb.gif

My Gallery