Hodgepodge of Pictures

Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
edited February 6, 2009 in People
Here are some other ones that I have taken. I appreciate all of the C&C...even from Scott. I'm glad that I am now giving you (Scott) the opportunity to tell it like it is with an audience. Seriously, thanks for all of your help.

1. Father & Son
3102845285_46432cf05d.jpg

2723307521_9557abcdb8.jpg

3. 2819200784_d6615d4b74.jpg

4. She never heard me coming.
3224380364_267baa1b71.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    1. Father & Son - such a warm and tender moment. Love the bonding (the father's kiss). Have you tried this with a little warmer color treatment, a gentle sepia treatment maybe?

2. What you lookin' at? It's obvious she is trying to figure out what it is that is pointed in her direction. Love the look of concern.

3. Another father & son (I know who these people aremwink.gif). I really, really like the sense of motion. The shutter speed was perfect! The composition is very, very good as well - you've left plenty of room for them to move into.

4. I'm not quite sure what to think of this one. I'm wanting to see some more of her face and/or something of what she's looking at. The stuffed animal - is it specail? Technically, it doesn't get much better than this. It's very nicely sharp, the exposure is spot-on, white balance is nice. I'm just not connecting to the photo - but that could be (probably is) just mene_nau.gif.
  • Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited February 6, 2009
    1. Father & Son - such a warm and tender moment. Love the bonding (the father's kiss). Have you tried this with a little warmer color treatment, a gentle sepia treatment maybe?

2. What you lookin' at? It's obvious she is trying to figure out what it is that is pointed in her direction. Love the look of concern.

3. Another father & son (I know who these people aremwink.gif). I really, really like the sense of motion. The shutter speed was perfect! The composition is very, very good as well - you've left plenty of room for them to move into.

4. I'm not quite sure what to think of this one. I'm wanting to see some more of her face and/or something of what she's looking at. The stuffed animal - is it specail? Technically, it doesn't get much better than this. It's very nicely sharp, the exposure is spot-on, white balance is nice. I'm just not connecting to the photo - but that could be (probably is) just mene_nau.gif.

1. I have not tried to do anything different to this one but I will now.

3. Thank you. Things were still moving in fast circles after I took this picture but it was worth it to see that look on Aaron's face.

4. I turned the corner and found her staring out at the moat. She was just lost in thought and still (you know how odd that is). She was into the window and this was all I could get of her face without physically moving her.