Changing Prices

Lin-zLin-z Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited February 7, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I want to offer a print sale on EVERY gallery on my site. Which means I need to lower prices on EVERY gallery. I have well over 100 galleries on smugmug, many of the galleries currently have different prices on them depending on what type of event.

How can I change the prices on EVERY gallery without having to manually change each one?

Please help me! Thanks!

Lindsi

Comments

• jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    Lin-z wrote:
    I want to offer a print sale on EVERY gallery on my site. Which means I need to lower prices on EVERY gallery. I have well over 100 galleries on smugmug, many of the galleries currently have different prices on them depending on what type of event.

How can I change the prices on EVERY gallery without having to manually change each one?

Please help me! Thanks!

Lindsi
    Any galleries that are using your default portfolio pricing will get new prices if you just change your portfolio pricing.

Any other galleries that you want to have the same pricing, you can price one of your galleries that way and then go to the "Galleries" link at the top of the pricing screen, multi-select other galleries that you want to have that pricing, pick the gallery you just priced and apply it's pricing to as many as you want in one operation.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question