DSS18 Still trying...opinions needed

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited February 7, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well I'm still trying to get an image for the current challenge.
I took some advice from my previous post, and also tried a couple
different things. Any C&C would be most welcome. Thanks!

1.Previous try
464306784_WQ4BM-M.jpg

2.New try, brightening face and eyes
468347824_tJnUs-M.jpg

ETA..2b Adding this one, brightened more and cropped as suggested, am I getting closer?
469248114_gSycc-M-2.jpg

3.Then I tried a crop of this image
469083621_MF3L5-L-1.jpg

4.Last one, something totally different
468167249_bFrFY-L.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• TealTeal Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    My opinion
    I like #2 and #4 the best. I tried a different cropping to see how you liked it for #2. I think #2 looks better than 1 because her face is lighter. To me it seems there is a lot of white space above her face though.
  • KurtPrestonKurtPreston Registered Users Posts: 285 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    I like ETA 2b the best (#3 I think) ... the only thing that is a distraction is that her right eye has a reflection in it that seriously unbalances both eyes. But I like it the best because it really shifts focus to the eyes and smile.
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    I like ETA 2b the best (#3 I think) ... the only thing that is a distraction is that her right eye has a reflection in it that seriously unbalances both eyes. But I like it the best because it really shifts focus to the eyes and smile.

Yeah, I noticed that too when I looked at it on another monitor. I'm sure I can adjust that. Thanks for commenting!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 7, 2009
    yup 2b is better...but the right eye needs toned down abit.