Change "ship to" address

JimPR4JimPR4 Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
edited February 7, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
A customer just contacted me regarding an order she placed yesterday and said that she mistyped her ship to address. She wants the order shipped to the same address as the billing address. The order number is 885640. How can I go about getting this changed for her? Thanks!

Comments

• docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 7, 2009
    Jim,

Yolanda emailed the help desk with the correct address. I updated that in the system so this should be all taken care of.

For order issues, contact the help desk as we are always watching the mailbox. I check dgrin when I have a chance and might miss posts like this.

--Doc
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • JimPR4JimPR4 Registered Users Posts: 26 Big grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    Great, This was the first time I've had this happen, I'll contact the helpdesk if I have a similar situation in the future. Thanks for getting this fixed and the fast reply here!
    docwalker wrote:
    Jim,

Yolanda emailed the help desk with the correct address. I updated that in the system so this should be all taken care of.

For order issues, contact the help desk as we are always watching the mailbox. I check dgrin when I have a chance and might miss posts like this.

--Doc