Separate Merch Gallery?

takeflightphototakeflightphoto Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
edited February 8, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've decided to use Bay as my only print source and have set prices for my galleries. Since I'm doing fine art prints, the price/markup factors are not that much different for me and I am planning to the future when mounting, etc. is offered.

That said, I'd like to offer selected images on merchandise items from EZPrints (not every image works well on a mug or mousepad) so thought about creating a separate gallery called "Merchandise." No merch in the print galleries, no prints available from the merch gallery.

What is the most efficient way to move a *copy* of one or more pictures into from an established gallery into that new gallery? Wish we had a drag and drop feature, so you could keep all your images in a central hidden gallery and then arrange them as needed.....or maybe we do and I haven't discovered that.

jon

Jon Lyksett
Take Flight Photography
www.takeflightphoto.com

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2009
    Hi Jon,

At this time we don't have a tool that allows you to bulk copy images. There's only the 'make a copy' tool to make a copy of a single image. Then you can move the copy using the move tool.

So the fastest way would be to select the photos again on your computer and upload them to your merchandise gallery.

Just for your information: Merchandise is not available from Bay at this time, so all merchandise items are coming from EZprints even if the gallery is set to Bay.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero