Baby Girl

Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
edited February 7, 2009 in People
Well, that's what WE call her! :D It was bath time and she was none-to-happy about it, either.

Sigma 50mm 1.4 @ 2.2 & ISO 200 in [AP] mode

cheyenne-1.jpg

Comments

• NateWNateW Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2009
    Is that a flying foot I spy?!? rolleyes1.gif

I admit that I've seen a _lot_ of dog/cat pics. They are all cute, no doubt, just a bit repetitive. The added flying foot/leg does change things up a bit, but doesn't get the story across to me in a blink (i.e.: I had to think and read the commentary to understand what was going on).
    Is there a way to get the event story across in the image without needing words to go with? (not that that's always bad...)

I also wish I could see the snout a bit more in focus; how about a slightly larger depth of field, or adjusting center focus point to somewhere just in front of the eyes to get both eyes and snout in focus?

Ah well, it's late (after a day like today) and I'm probably too grumpy to comment on images on DGrin... :) Take me with a grain of salt. G'Night!
    NateW

NTWPhotos.com
    Member, Livingston County Photographers Group (http://livcophotographers.com)

If responding to a picture I've posted: please, provide constructive criticism. Destructive criticism can go take a flying leap.
    If we don't know what could be improved or could have been done differently, we'll never know how to get better at what we're doing.