Take a Little Trip

coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
edited May 24, 2005 in People
So I went to Fairbanks over the weekend and SERIOUSLY annoyed my friends. For some reason, some people don't like it when every time they turn around their picture is being taken. I didn't mind, personally. :rofl I got some good results though, mostly candid, with some not so. Figured I'd share them here. I went for some special church meetings, so everyone was already dressed up and ready for pictures. A couple of these I edited in the background blur, and once or twice noticably, but I figure it'll pass inspection by MOST people who view them. :D Enjoy!

The purple shirt was worth a picture, I figured.
edit001.jpg

She was REALLY hard to catch. I got dozens of blurry head-turning shots.:rofl
edit002.jpg

Not as pretty, but a good guy regardless. :thumb We had something like 14 people living in his house for the weekend.
edit003.jpg

Totally out of the blue lucky shot. She didn't see it coming, and just happened to glance at the camera. The next few in the sequence are blurry shots as she went for the block. :rofl
edit004.jpg

Shot randomly without looking as we were discussing my shooting randomly. It should be noted that she was setting up to get her OWN random pics with her camera phone as payback.
edit005.jpg

She owes me half a pan of brownies. Until she pays up (it's been seven months) I'll post pics of her on the internet.:rofl
edit006.jpg
John Borland
www.morffed.com

Comments