Another go at #18

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
edited February 8, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Well, I had a few minutes to try again. I probably won't get another chance, so if I can't make this one (or one of my previous attempts) work, I'll have to pass on this one.

I couldn't get my cats to cooperate today. Well I did get one to sit for a couple of frames, but the shots I did a few days ago were better comps. I ended up just shooting the cat toy because it did agree to pose for me, lol. I'm not sure about it though. I think it needs the cat.

No title in mind, but the only thing I've thought of so far is "Waiting to Play."

470014106_PaT6R-M.jpg

Any suggestions??

Sherry

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 8, 2009
    looks like a dust ball you would find under my bed!!..lol. Well I think you are right...the cat does make the image! Maybe if you revist those shots and do some pp on them? I think you did ok on the high key look here (I would pop the contrast just a tad...but not much.) but the subject just doesn't go wow.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2009
    I agree with Joyce, but it is a cute shot. Made me smile. Too bad my granddaughter isn't a judge.

Virginia

Email
  • slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,215 Major grins
    edited February 8, 2009
    Flyinggina wrote:
    I agree with Joyce, but it is a cute shot. Made me smile. Too bad my granddaughter isn't a judge.

Virginia

Laughing.gif!

Thanks to you both. I got a little frustrated trying to get the cat to pose for me today. I had much better light to work with and 'think' I achieved the high key look, but the comps are just blah. Cotton (the cat) was much more lively when my light was bad! I finally gave up and resorted to the toy. I am looking at my previous shots again plus seeing if I can salvage anything from today. I really don't have time though so may just give up.

Sherry