Classy Lady

ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
edited February 9, 2009 in People
This classy lady wanted a gift for her husband - they are married 40 years. She is a grandmother of three and in her early 60's...and I have known her for many years - her beauty inside is greater than that of her outside beauty...but may we all look this good at 64. There is very little PP to this. A good makeup artist really adds a lot to an image. (please do not edit)

470424095_sUbYJ-M.jpg
Kathy Rappaport
Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
http://flashfrozenphotography.com

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    WOW! - Yummy
    This is working on so many levels!!!

The crop is just about perfect - shows enough while making us guess at the rest. The angle is working as well. The light is nice, soft, and directional (we would expect nothing else from you!) and is sooooo flattering to her. Well done indeed!!!thumb.gif

Just one other comment - posting a pic like this and then trying to tell us that she's in her 60's .... well that might have an impact on your credibility!:lol

A question, if you don't mind ... I'm not sure I understand why you included a bit of the hardwood floor in the shot. Was that intentional? If so, please educate me on the reasoning behind that 'cause I really don't understand. Thanks.
  • ChatKatChatKat Registered Users Posts: 1,357 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    This is working on so many levels!!!

A question, if you don't mind ... I'm not sure I understand why you included a bit of the hardwood floor in the shot. Was that intentional? If so, please educate me on the reasoning behind that 'cause I really don't understand. Thanks.

Thanks, Scott.. I appreciate your comment..um that is a silk sheet - not hardwood floor. I wish I had hardwood in my studio (sigh). I have painted cement flooring - painted 18% Gray!
    Kathy Rappaport
    Flash Frozen Photography, Inc.
    http://flashfrozenphotography.com
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    Hi, Kathy! This is so Sophia Loren - the animal print, the lace, the pose, the hair and the fab make-up. Very glamorous and I think the lighting is great. I do understand why Scott picked up on the silk sheet to the left. The lady's face is very arresting, but my eyes are being drawn to the brightness of the sheet.