Service that boils me

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited February 9, 2009 in People
470640895_bNHFi-L.jpg

Annoyed i use DSL of this company....... What will you do if your internet is dead slow and customer support keeps telling you there is problem at your end..and you start to inspect everything in your PC and wiring and other day your friend who use similar service tells you he has exact same problem with this service !
:splat

I swear i won't apply for this free television service i wonder what will they do for free service ! :huh
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    Have you tried any of the connection speed testers available online? Do a Google search for [internet connection speed test] and you'll see a number of sites that offer speed measurement tools/services. Might be worth a try to see if you can document speed issues outside of your own hardware.
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    aj986s wrote:
    Have you tried any of the connection speed testers available online? Do a Google search for [internet connection speed test] and you'll see a number of sites that offer speed measurement tools/services. Might be worth a try to see if you can document speed issues outside of your own hardware.

Ah i totally forgot that thanks for reminding me that. :ivar
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery