Kennedy Update

erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
edited February 9, 2009 in People
Many of you may remember my daughter Kennedy from 6 weeks back. She was in the NICU just after birth. Well, She is a normal healthy 6 wk old now. I have not posted pics like I said I would, but here is one we took today with fantastic window light. Please, C&C will be most helpful.

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    clap.gifSo glad everyone is doing well! Sweet shot - if you are a photoshop kind of person you might consider getting rid of the chair in the background. What great light!

Best of luck with your wonderful little baby!
  • GrlyGrly Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    What a little cutie! Glad to hear that everything is well now!
  • KwartaKwarta Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    Congrats on the little one coming home. I remember being in your shoes waiting for them to come home. Nothing is more joyful than that day.
    http://kbkphoto.com/

There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept.~Ansel Adams
  • erson83erson83 Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited February 9, 2009
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    clap.gifSo glad everyone is doing well! Sweet shot - if you are a photoshop kind of person you might consider getting rid of the chair in the background. What great light!

Best of luck with your wonderful little baby!

I thought about PS...but left it because this makes it look like she is sitting at the table with us! I will take more in the days to come as I want more in focus...I had it at 3.5 i believe and there are some fuzzy areas. I'm lucky to have that sweet light everyday in the dining room. Thanks for the kind words