Options

FH: Top-Notch Freelance Retoucher Here

Quantum3Quantum3 Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited February 15, 2009 in For Hire
Updating with a new thread, this one could be removed. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 12, 2009
    Welcome Mart,

Firstly, I just wanted to make point out that I've edited your thread title, adding a "FH" acronym for "For Hire", and I've added retoucher to indicate that is the specific service you are offering.

Sorry to make an example of you, but you are the first one here in the new "For Hire" forum. Since this is new, I don't have all the right suggestions, and you seem to have covered the bases well. As a general rule in Flea Market, prices are encouraged. I realize this is custom work, but perhaps you could post an example or guideline rate for your retouching work?
    deal.gif

Please make sure to review the Flea Market guidelines for general info.

thanks, and good luck thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    Quantum3Quantum3 Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Welcome Mart,

Firstly, I just wanted to make point out that I've edited your thread title, adding a "FH" acronym for "For Hire", and I've added retoucher to indicate that is the specific service you are offering.

Sorry to make an example of you, but you are the first one here in the new "For Hire" forum. Since this is new, I don't have all the right suggestions, and you seem to have covered the bases well. As a general rule in Flea Market, prices are encouraged. I realize this is custom work, but perhaps you could post an example or guideline rate for your retouching work?
    deal.gif

Please make sure to review the Flea Market guidelines for general info.

thanks, and good luck thumb.gif

Hi DoctorIt!

I'm very happy about this new forum :) I told to Angelo how grateful I'm about this. He firstly told me that he would consult with the other admins about the post I did and well, you all resolved in making a new forum. With all the ethic and protocols from the beginning (consulting each others) to the end (this new forum). I'm really amazed about how helpful is the people from this forum. As I have told to Angelo, I found here answers to my doubts that are impossible to find out in other forums because this forum is like made by Masters in Digital Media. I find this forum this website so helpful and polite that I'm asking my self if the whole first world is in this way, you know. For example, I have been having problems with a prepaid card I own, it belongs to the U.S. NYC, I guess and I was having troubles to withdraw and the customer support phoned me, in order to fix the problem, from the U.S.!!! They have phoned me to help me (I live in Argentina). I couldn't believe it! And the young lady told me "You don't need to worry, we're here to help you!" She told me that several times because I was like amazed! Nobody here will phone you if you have a problem, nor will say "we're here to help you!" and in less than an 1 hour, the problem was solved!!!! Man, is the First World that polite and kind!?!? Or I'm just a lucky guy who always meet cool people!? Consider I live in a third world country and all what involves... It's abnormal in Argentina if someone has ethics, you know. That's why I wonder :)

Okay, I will read the Flea Market Forum. I'm quite new here :)

Thanks so much for being so wise people here!!!