Daughter's Dance

JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
edited February 12, 2009 in People
Well, it wasn't HER dance. :) Her school held a valentine's dance and her friend came over to get pics taken in front of my pink backdrop (poor me. LOL) I took studio style pics, then just your ol mommy snaps at the end.

469451440_sk3gf-L.jpg
469417064_u5BWZ-L-1.jpg
469416425_X7pid-L-1.jpg
469415969_zCc5b-L-2.jpg
469447536_vxfNZ-L.jpg
Thanks for looking!:D

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2009
    Oh my! I love iloveyou.gif #2 that is just so ON! The only thing that might have made it better is a bit more of a smile from your daughter. This is a real keeper!!!thumb.gif

#3 - Seeing the back of your daughter's friend kinda spoils it for me. Maybe crop is a bit closer - yeah, that would work even if that meant that you were cutting off part of your daughter's back. The upside is that it would also get rid of that portion of her leg that is showing in the bottom right. Yup - tighter crop and this is a real keeper as well!thumb.gif

#4 - This is very nice - needs a slightly tighter crop - just MNSHO.

FWIW - You done good!!bowdown.gif
  • neastguyneastguy Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2009
    2 is great!!!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2009
    #2 is great. The pink backdrop really works here.

I wish I'd thought to do this last week for my daughter's valentine dance. I had a bunch of 13 year old girls over getting dressed and ready. My first inclination was to get them out of the house and not to take their photo!ne_nau.gif