SOLD: Complete Canon 5d Outfit - Extras

JasonM17JasonM17 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited March 12, 2009 in House of Canon
SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD

Thanks for the interest!

Hello. I have a COMPLETE Canon 5D outfit that I must sell. I recently purchased a 1DS Mark III and can not keep both setups. Camera is in excellent cosmetic condition. I would give it a 9.5+ out of 10. This camera has been babied. A screen protector was placed on the LCD on day 1. When lenses were changed, the camera was held down, etc. Functions perfectly. I am selling the 5D body, the BG-E4 battery grip, 7 BP-511 batteries, two charging systems for the batteries (CA-PS400 and CG-580), AA battery magazine (BG-M-E2), brand new Canon camera strap, all cables and software that were in the box, the original warranty card, all manuals that were in the box, two extra books (Magic Lantern Guide to the 5D + The Complete Canon 5D), EP-EX15 eyepiece attached to the body, and the original boxes for the camera and the BG-E4 grip. As you are aware the camera is a FULL image sensor camera and takes shots at 12.1 mp. The camera outfit was recently sold on eBay, but was returned because the buyer thought it had a pop-up flash. It was returned to me in the same condition that it was shipped. Takes beautiful shots. This is a great portrait camera. Seriously hate to sell it, but can not keep two good cameras. I would like to get 1800.00 for this entire package BUT I am open to serious offers. I would like to see this camera go to a good home. I am posting a couple of pictures of the camera here, but have others. Message me with questions, or if you need other shots of the camera. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• JasonM17JasonM17 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2009
    Need to add --- this camera is from a non-smoking home. There are no body scratches, or blemishes at all. Actual shutter counts is not known, but would be relatively low. I have owned this camera sine 2006 and have used it very sparingly. Still had the "film" mentality when taking shots with it --- very few. Again, all serious offers will be considered. Thanks again.
    edited February 12, 2009
    Here is a link to more photos of the camera:

http://home.mchsi.com/~jmikesell/pictures/5D.jpg

Thanks for the interest.
    edited February 18, 2009
    Bump. Last chance to make any offers, before I head to eBay or Craig's List.
  • Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2009
    I want it really badly, but I dont have enough money... sorry ne_nau.gif... being a student sucks when it comes to being able to buy stuff... There just isn't any money left. Hope you find a buyer!
    Jer
    edited February 25, 2009
    Just another note. I sent the camera in to Canon Service and had the free maintenance performed on the mirror. The camera was returned to me today. In addition, they cleaned the CMOS and the mirror. Lubed the shutter. Corrected any focus and exposure issues and verified the camera is 100% in factory spec. In addition a shutter count of 4950 was determined. LOW shot count and this thing is like brand new --- especially now. Offers considered if you are looking for a 5D package and I do not offend easily. PM me with questions, or to make an offer. Thanks.
  • JohnnyNapalmJohnnyNapalm Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    edited March 4, 2009
    BUMP

Some interest, but still available. 4950 shots, mint condition body, AND all the extras --- grip, 2 chargers, 7 batteries, 2 additional manuals, etc. Headed to eBay this weekend if there is seriously no interest. Offers welcomed.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2009
    Just a quick note: Buy with confidence from Jason deal.gif
    edited March 12, 2009
    Sold