comparison

bmoreshooterbmoreshooter Registered Users Posts: 210 Major grins
edited February 14, 2009 in People
As you view this photo (#1) you are probably thinking, wow did he over process that one. Compare # 2 (as shot) and then share comments. I must tell you that the customer (her husband) loved it. She gave it to him as a Valentines day gift.

phot#1

472909936_S3Eeg-M.jpg

Photo#2

472909977_6ve9e-M.jpg

Comments

• GP ImagesGP Images Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2009
    Well....you definitely made her look years younger! As the husband of an attractive 50 something woman I constantly think about the pictures I take of my wife. She (my wife) certainly has more wrinkles now than when she was in her 20's. The question is how do I want to see her now? I enjoy the older pictures of her but I equally enjoy pictures of her now with all of her recent "features" that age and life have bestowed upon her. To each his own and if the client and her husband are happy then thumb.gif.
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2009
    It's a little hard to say from that small photo, but I actually don't think you over-did it ... Looks good to me, just a bit softer. To be honest, I do a little skin softening even on 20 year olds :Diloveyou.gif
  • Andrew GouldAndrew Gould Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2009
    Quite predictable, I feel, that the softened version would be the pleasing to your customers, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a very nice portrait.