My nephew Nathan and Tasha

SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
edited May 24, 2005 in People
I got to take these pictures of my cute nephew Nathan and his miniature sheltie Tasha, when I visited Texas last February. Here are two of my favs and a try at a composite:

For some reason these look a bit washed out comapred to looking at them on the web site, which is odd, since this is a direct link from the site :dunno :scratch

22918521-L.jpg

22918524-L.jpg

22918523-L.jpg

Thanks for any thoughts that you may have re these images :D ,

Susan

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2005
    SusanB wrote:
    I got to take these pictures of my cute nephew Nathan and his miniature sheltie Tasha, when I visited Texas last February. Here are two of my favs and a try at a composite:

For some reason these look a bit washed out comapred to looking at them on the web site, which is odd, since this is a direct link from the site ne_nau.gifheadscratch.gif

Thanks for any thoughts that you may have re these images :D ,

Susan
    I really enjoyed these Susan.. got a great sense of joy and fun from them.. specially number 1.. lovely!!clap.gif
    p.s. just a thought Susan.. when you save your pictures do you convert them to sRGB or leave them in RGB? I and many others here tend to save in sRGB for the web.. comes out better colors...
  • SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    I really enjoyed these Susan.. got a great sense of joy and fun from them.. specially number 1.. lovely!!clap.gif
    p.s. just a thought Susan.. when you save your pictures do you convert them to sRGB or leave them in RGB? I and many others here tend to save in sRGB for the web.. comes out better colors...
    Thanks Lynn,

Yep, I have the camera and all post processing in sRGB.

Susan