informal portrait of you guessed it- my nephew

SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
edited May 24, 2005 in People
Well, as opposed to the captures with his puppy Tasha, Nathan didn't have his eyes closed for this informal portrait :D

Once again, my nephew Nathan. BTW, he's already getting attention from the girls!

Thanks for any comments re the photo,

Susan

22928764-L.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2005
    SusanB wrote:
    Well, as opposed to the captures with his puppy Tasha, Nathan didn't have his eyes closed for this informal portrait :D

Once again, my nephew Nathan. BTW, he's already getting attention from the girls!

Thanks for any comments re the photo,

Susan
    good looking kid!!!! lovely colors.. I think the focus is on his left eye (my left) leaving the right a bit soft but it's a lovely catch..
  • SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    good looking kid!!!! lovely colors.. I think the focus is on his left eye (my left) leaving the right a bit soft but it's a lovely catch..
    Thanks again Lynn,

Yep, I noticed that the focus was more on his right shoulder eek7.gif , oh well, impromptu candid. I'm still happy with the capture of the moment tho'. Since I'm pretty sure that I wasn't trying to focus on his shoulder, I probably moved a bit since the dof was rather shallow. I was shooting indoors, low light, no flash f2.8.

Thanks for your thoughts and time,

Susan