Options

CS4 Freezing

canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
edited February 15, 2009 in Finishing School
I have just updated to CS4 and when I click on anything in ACR for example Spot Remover tool, and when I am finished, I cannot get back to the ACR to do other alterations. Please help me on this one.
Regards
Bob

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyAnthony Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    canon400d wrote:
    I have just updated to CS4 and when I click on anything in ACR for example Spot Remover tool, and when I am finished, I cannot get back to the ACR to do other alterations. Please help me on this one.
    Regards
    Bob

Bob: could this be related to the camera raw problem noted in your other thread?

Anthony.
  • Options
    Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    canon400d wrote:
    Regards
    Bob

Not sure if this is what you mean...when using a tool, as you describe...I couldn't figure out how to get back to the "basics' panel. Just select the hand tool and basics panel pops into view.
  • Options
    canon400dcanon400d Banned Posts: 2,826 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    Not sure if this is what you mean...when using a tool, as you describe...I couldn't figure out how to get back to the "basics' panel. Just select the hand tool and basics panel pops into view.

Thanks Anthony you have helped me out before and I appreciate what you do for me.
    Yes Ric the Hand Tool does get you back to where you were and I really appreciate your help too. Thanks a lot.
    Regards
    Bob