B&W of my little girl with new 50D!

ScraffScraff Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited February 16, 2009 in People
I just upgraded my Canon collection from a Rebel XTi to a 50D. I was just playing with some of the setting this morning and taking a few pics of my kids. I really love the detail I got when I shot this is full RAW. Please let me know what you think and any advice/tips with my new 50D.
Thanks...Scott

473710977_WRW3V-L.jpg

Comments

• roentarreroentarre Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2009
    Soooooo good.

The expression is priceless!
  • ScraffScraff Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited February 14, 2009
    roentarre wrote:
    Soooooo good.

The expression is priceless!

Thanks! I love how clear her eyes came out...I am really excited to shoot with my new camera. After playing with it for a few hours and then holding the XTi again, it makes it feel like a toy.
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Fantasic shotclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • cre8tivepixelscre8tivepixels Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Great shot :)
  • WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Love the shot! The eyes say it all! Being a super detail oriented person I would just patch away that extra light in the left eye (her right) and maybe add a little more contrast to the conversion. If you have PS there is a great b/w conversion action at www.atncentral.com it is called Robin's light tone. It is free to down load and can be tweaked to b/w or sepia. Have fun with the new camera!
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • cappicappi Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Excellent!!!