rock face

IVAN ZEITLINIVAN ZEITLIN Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 22, 2009 in Landscapes
I’m new to photography and I have had my Nikon d40x for about 6 months now. I feel I have some good photos but that I need lots of help with composition, technique and style. Comments are wanted. Don’t hold back I can take it. O and please rate my photos so I know at what level I am and where I need the most work. Thanks

Comments

• IVAN ZEITLINIVAN ZEITLIN Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 15, 2009
    sorry
    edited February 15, 2009
    ok i got it
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    Welcome !

I like the 1st version most, interesting rocks. Cropped version don't works for me may be in BW headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    edited February 15, 2009
    Welcome !

I like the 1st version most, interesting rocks. Cropped version don't works for me may be in BW headscratch.gif
    thanks. how is the composition?
  • cj99sicj99si Registered Users Posts: 880 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2009
    I like the first one. as far as composition goes its tough to say I havent been there, but I think I would like to see more of the right of the frame without loosing too much of the waves/sand(you would probably have to be in the water).

I only say this because you wanted some comments about it, its a great shot left alone.

PS you have some dust bunny's.
    edited February 22, 2009
    cj99si wrote:
    I like the first one. as far as composition goes its tough to say I havent been there, but I think I would like to see more of the right of the frame without loosing too much of the waves/sand(you would probably have to be in the water).

I only say this because you wanted some comments about it, its a great shot left alone.

PS you have some dust bunny's.
    thank you.