First Post

TGAllenTGAllen Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
edited February 16, 2009 in People
Hello all, great forum you have here!

I took these pics yesterday of my son. C&C always welcome.

473765832_PhqoB-M-2.jpg

473725962_76gnk-M-2.jpg

Comments

• WingsOfLovePhotoWingsOfLovePhoto Registered Users Posts: 797 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Cute boy you have! Love the blue eyes and the pose. Not much liking the shallow dof. I like to see ears and the edges of things a little more clearlymwink.gif
    Snady :thumb
    my money well spent :D
    Nikon D4, D3s, D3, D700, Nikkor 24-70, 70-200 2.8 vrII, 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4, 105mm macro, sigma fisheye, SB 800's and lots of other goodies!
  • TGAllenTGAllen Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Cute boy you have! Love the blue eyes and the pose. Not much liking the shallow dof. I like to see ears and the edges of things a little more clearlymwink.gif

Thank you, and thanks for your opinion also. I was using available light and had the lens pretty much wide open (around f1.6) at 400 ISO. No question it's pretty shallow DOF. He really wasn't my intended target for the shoot, but he just laid down on the floor and looked cute, so I started shooting away.
  • LifeandLensLifeandLens Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    i love the shallow dof
    I think those are some fine shots. Keep it up!

TGAllen wrote:
    Thank you, and thanks for your opinion also. I was using available light and had the lens pretty much wide open (around f1.6) at 400 ISO. No question it's pretty shallow DOF. He really wasn't my intended target for the shoot, but he just laid down on the floor and looked cute, so I started shooting away.
    Tom Schauer
    Life and Lens Photography
    www.lifeandlens.com