Day with the dogs

Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
edited February 16, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
I was at home with some of the dogs and here was the outcome. C & Cs are welcome!

This is Jin

DSC_0278.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

This is Edward

DSC_0279.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

And of course the Dynamic Duo!!

DSC_0315.jpg

Comments

• Raina.RaeRaina.Rae Registered Users Posts: 205 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    I like the second one of Jin. I protrys a nice mood and the contrast is great. It is definetly frame worthy.
  • Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Raina.Rae wrote:
    I like the second one of Jin. I protrys a nice mood and the contrast is great. It is definetly frame worthy.

Thanks! Ya she does a good job of posing for me!
    edited February 16, 2009
    Here are couple after a little PS.

Jin again

DSC_0319-1.jpg

and the two of them

DSC_0332.jpg
  • DeuceFourDeuceFour Registered Users Posts: 350 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    Im jealous!! I wish I had some doggies to shoot!! My favorite is your first shot of Edward, with the backlighting coming in the window on him. Even though the sky is blown out and way overexposed..it works here!! thumb.gif
    edited February 16, 2009
    Edward is my sister in-laws and then the pug Jin is my other sister in-laws. Both are just full of crazyness buy Jin loves to pose! I am glad you like the one in the window because it was one of my favorites. I intentionally let the sky blow out like that because I too thought it worked well in this situation. He loves to just chill on top of the couch and stare out the windows!
  • SteelafanSteelafan Registered Users Posts: 163 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2009
    I love the shots of them both! You have quite a hame there. The ones of Edward are great but they seem to be too bright. But great shots none the less.
    :patch Searching for that one shot that counts. The never ending quest to make people say "wow".:huh

http://asphotoworks.com
    edited February 16, 2009
    Ya that Edward is a tough critter to photograph. His fur is all wirey and he is black so it is hard to be able to see his face in most of the shots so I tend to go +.5 EV so you can see him better