Off Roading?

ChoeyRepliedChoeyReplied Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited February 17, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Hey guys these are the first pictures i have posted here. These a from a off roading trip the other day. They are not to creative or anything but i think they are pretty cool. Let me know what you think.

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    Hey guys these are the first pictures i have posted here. These a from a off roading trip the other day. They are not to creative or anything but i think they are pretty cool. Let me know what you think.

Hi there Choey, I edited your post and removed the two duplicated images, I also put the images underneath each other so they don't run off the screen :D

Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    The last two shots show off the best water sprays clap.gif

The images are not as sharp as I would like to have seen.
    Need more practise at either panning or standing still to take the images.

Hope you didn't do too much damage to the environment that day.

Keep post thumb.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    I really like shot number 2 - a shot like that is not supposed to be sharp.....in my mind that is the desired effect and there is implied motion.

I would not have even taken my camera into such conditions to get the shots at all.....so good on ya from that perspective. :D
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw