8 Second Ride

Roaddog 52Roaddog 52 Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
edited February 18, 2009 in Sports
This is one that I worked on for a project depicting motion.

473129078_nVhiq-L.jpg
I don't know where I'm goin, but I'm goin anyway.

Comments

• johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    I'm of two minds here. I think you did a good job of it, but it's also quite distracting. I THINK it's distracting because there are two subjects - horse and rider and I think it's the visual jump between the two faces that gets jarred by the affect you're using. Might just be me though.
  • Roaddog 52Roaddog 52 Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2009
    John thanks for your input. I was attracted to this image because of the expressions on the face of the rider and the horse. They seemed so similar and my goal was to isolate everything but the horse and rider.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I'll have to work on it some more<o:p></o:p>
    <o:p> </o:p>
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2009
    I like the shot. It has a very 3d feel to it. Try scrolling with the mouse wheel up and down really fast. It almost has a motion to it.
  • clcoroniosclcoronios Registered Users Posts: 78 Big grins
    edited February 18, 2009
    It almost strikes me as more "artsy" as "motion" - but I like it. Perhaps just see how it would look if you softened/lessened the "motion" a little bit?

I DO like the focus on the two faces. It's definitely a dynamic image - good work!

Carol
    Carol Lynn Coronios
    As You Like It Productions
    Equine photography in the northeast
    Chatham, NY
  • Roaddog 52Roaddog 52 Registered Users Posts: 309 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2009
    Thanks for viewing and commenting. I'll go back and make some adjustments to the motion blur as suggested.

Phil