Ch39. Rhody in the rain.

4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
edited May 27, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Taken May 24th

23021204-L.jpg

Comments

• adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    I'm not convinced by the 'rain' in the background, that is photoshopped isn't it?. It's a nice subject though and a better bloom than my effort.
    4labs wrote:
    Taken May 24th
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    adrian_k wrote:
    I'm not convinced by the 'rain' in the background, that is photoshopped isn't it?. It's a nice subject though and a better bloom than my effort.
    It was raining but PS'd non the less.. Didn't think it was that obvious.. Oh well..:cry
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Well, I like the rain and the way you have framed the flower and the drops of rain on the leaves. I think its a really nice picture. Nice job!
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    4labs wrote:
    It was raining but PS'd non the less.. Didn't think it was that obvious.. Oh well..:cry
    nice flower shot.. what no wet doggie pics????rolleyes1.gif
    edited May 27, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    nice flower shot.. what no wet doggie pics????rolleyes1.gif
    Thnxs Lynn,
    I thought the site was getting dog overload. I put one up on dog a day and all the rest I post under. www.smugmug/4labs
    I rarely go a day without at least one pup pic.
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    That is my fave flower, single:D , that I have seen.

I don't like flowers.......is there an emoticon for fast run away. Sorry, just don't. Though I have a couple I took this spring that I kinda like. One might make the finals, I don't know.

But if my cat and flowers don't say "good weather", I don't think a flower of any sort is going to say "weather", not without serious clouds in the sky.

Where is the dog thread again. I have several months of not posting on it to make up for, and I took those dog photos the other day, same day as the rest. I haven't been able to stay awake since, smile. And the dogs can't either. My camera holding arm feels a muscle soreness, same as if I went back to playing tennis suddenly, that I thought was funny.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited May 27, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    That is my fave flower, single:D , that I have seen.

I don't like flowers.......is there an emoticon for fast run away. Sorry, just don't. Though I have a couple I took this spring that I kinda like. One might make the finals, I don't know.

But if my cat and flowers don't say "good weather", I don't think a flower of any sort is going to say "weather", not without serious clouds in the sky.

Where is the dog thread again. I have several months of not posting on it to make up for, and I took those dog photos the other day, same day as the rest. I haven't been able to stay awake since, smile. And the dogs can't either. My camera holding arm feels a muscle soreness, same as if I went back to playing tennis suddenly, that I thought was funny.

ginger
    Thnxs Ginger. The way you express yourself on here makes me smile. I feel like we get a front row seat to the inner workings of your brain. The dog thread is in the wide angle forum