Nikon D70 - Ebay

Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2009 in Cameras
Wondering what you guys think, Im considering picking up a d70 with some basic glass off ebay. It looks to be in great condition from an actual business that has been around for some time. The thing that concerns me is that it comes with a spanish only manual. I can get the english version elseware thats not the issue, my question is should this raise a red flag? It comes with origional box etc. What do you guys think?

Also it has just over 10k actuations, to much? ok?

Any advice would be great.

Comments

• Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 19, 2009
    Well im looking for something to help me get into photography. Originally I was going with a d40 but then I decided that it would limit me too much so at least the d70 will allow me to use all glass rather then a select few.

It comes with nikkor 18-135mm f3.5-5.6 G ED.
  • Matt518Matt518 Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    I believe there is a thread floating around here somewhere that states you can get a brand new D200 body on sale from Best Buy for $599 right now. ne_nau.gif Kinda makes me wish I waited (I picked up a D60 about a month ago).
    Please do not copy, edit, rehost or repost my images without permission.

We must look at it. We're required to look at it. We are required to do what we can about it. If we don't........who will? - James Nachtwey
  • EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    It should be noted that because of the electronic shutter, this camera is one of few DSLRs that can sync with manual flash at very high shutter speeds.