DSS 19 -With Unveiled Face- Which one?

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited February 20, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Natural or Contrived; which photo for which subject?

476976589_FBXVT-L.jpg

476976202_pAVPr-L.jpg

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 20, 2009
    of the two the first one appeals better...although I wish the closet would have been closed. Not sure if you can clone that much out but it would be less distracting if it wasn't open like that. The second one would have been better had the head with the wig was in the forground and in focus and the lady was putting on makeup in the background slightly blurred. JMO
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2009
    JAG wrote:
    of the two the first one appeals better...although I wish the closet would have been closed. Not sure if you can clone that much out but it would be less distracting if it wasn't open like that. The second one would have been better had the head with the wig was in the forground and in focus and the lady was putting on makeup in the background slightly blurred. JMO
    Thanks for the tip. The focus on the wig was intentional but I do have one out of focus. I'm using the dual meaning of natural or contrived. The photo being untouched and/or pp and the woman using a wig, makeup, etc. as she deals with Alzheimer's and her deterioration in mind and body but her strong will, faith and spirit to always put forth her best.

477202175_vdYnY-L.jpg

477202247_vntSY-L.jpg
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2009
    Eia wrote:
    Thanks for the tip. The focus on the wig was intentional but I do have one out of focus. I'm using the dual meaning of natural or contrived. The photo being untouched and/or pp and the woman using a wig, makeup, etc. as she deals with Alzheimer's and her deterioration in mind and body but her strong will, faith and spirit to always put forth her best.

477202175_vdYnY-L.jpg

I personally like this one :)
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited February 20, 2009
    15524779-Ti.gif oh yes that one is much better! It works well with the theme too.