Options

Photo info is nuts!

MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
edited February 21, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Take a look at the image exposure time & Camera Info on this image.... interesting, isn't it? (specifically, the capture time in parenth).

I take full blame for editing the image and loosing / stripping some of the info when I save the image, but I didn't realize the camera info would appear this way and.....
what a crazy exposure time in in the brackets!
Does anybody really want / need to see that LOOOONG number? :-)

477263073_bbLaw-M.jpg
Markjay
Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
Canon 20D - no more film!

Comments

• Options
    bwgbwg Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,119 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 20, 2009
    what did you edit the image with?
    Markjay wrote:
    Take a look at the image exposure time & Camera Info on this image.... interesting, isn't it? (specifically, the capture time in parenth).

I take full blame for editing the image and loosing / stripping some of the info when I save the image, but I didn't realize the camera info would appear this way and.....
    what a crazy exposure time in in the brackets!
    Does anybody really want / need to see that LOOOONG number? :-)
    Pedal faster
  • Options
    MarkjayMarkjay Registered Users Posts: 860 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2009
    Image edit
    I usually edit all my images if Photoshop CS2. Once in a while just to do a quick resize of an image for viewing I'll use Faststone Image Viewer.

I'm not blaming Smugmug for any of this but, I thought it was pretty goofy showing the exposure time as (99.........). The camera info is pretty weird though, I've never seen that before.
    bigwebguy wrote:
    what did you edit the image with?
    Markjay
    Canon AE1 - it was my first "real camera"
    Canon 20D - no more film!
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2009
    Markjay wrote:
    I usually edit all my images if Photoshop CS2. Once in a while just to do a quick resize of an image for viewing I'll use Faststone Image Viewer.

I'm not blaming Smugmug for any of this but, I thought it was pretty goofy showing the exposure time as (99.........). The camera info is pretty weird though, I've never seen that before.
    But posting this is asking us to help, which is what Lee was trying to do :)

We can't help if we don't have precise details, thanks :)