SOLD: Canon G7

SmallForestSmallForest Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited February 27, 2009 in House of Canon
**SOLD** The camera has been sold

I have a G7 that has become "extra" to me. I bought this camera, then found a great deal on a DSLR and since I already had an 8MP P&S, I don't need this one as bad as I thought I did. I certainly don't need all 3 cameras so I guess this one is the one that gets to go.

What a great camera this is though. It just feels good in your hand and everything about it feels like "quality." It comes with everything in the pictures (original box, leather case, straps, 1GB card, etc.). I would rate it as "as new."

I'm asking $300 shipped in lower 48 (I get to choose shipping method). Don't hesitate to make an offer if you are serious about the camera though. I won't be offended.

The pictures show front and back with lens retracted (camera is off).

477437763_9MSV6-M.jpg

477437769_qFpLG-M.jpg

Comments

• SmallForestSmallForest Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited February 27, 2009
    I have a G7 that has become "extra" to me. I bought this camera, then found a great deal on a DSLR and since I already had an 8MP P&S, I don't need this one as bad as I thought I did. I certainly don't need all 3 cameras so I guess this one is the one that gets to go.

What a great camera this is though. It just feels good in your hand and everything about it feels like "quality." It comes with everything in the pictures (original box, leather case, straps, 1GB card, etc.). I would rate it as "as new."

I'm asking $300 shipped in lower 48 (I get to choose shipping method). Don't hesitate to make an offer if you are serious about the camera though. I won't be offended.

The pictures show front and back with lens retracted (camera is off).

Still available, but if it doesn't sell soon I plan to withdraw it and just keep it.