Iowa Shooters Wanting to meet the great Nikolai?!?

cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
edited February 23, 2009 in People
C'mon you fellow Iowayans, let's get the Darth Grand Poobah out here!

I have it on good Authority and that if we can get enough people rallied he just might show up for some light saber fencing and tenderloins. If he comes out close enough to the fair we can stuff him with food fried, like snickers bars and twinkies and bananas. :rofl

What do you say?

Comments

• clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Sound great, how about it Nikolai???
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Sound great, how about it Nikolai???
    I'm totally cool with it. deal.gif Going away from my local models for one weekend should not cause me too much troubles. mwink.gif
    We just need to make sure it's more than 2-3 people who can agree on the same date (weekend), otherwise it would be hard to keep the price at the bare minimum. Models, lights and meeting place should not a problem, at least I presume there are decent hotels in Iowa? Shows how much I know about this fair state rolleyes1.gif , that's why I really want to visit iloveyou.gif
    Now the question of the days is: are there more than 2-3 shooters AT ALL in Iowa? mwink.gif What say you? rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • cmorganphotographycmorganphotography Registered Users Posts: 980 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Wait... who said anything about money?headscratch.gif To pay you? TO pay the cameras... the models? Who what where and when??????? buh?
    Holy mama! The 500 dollars??
    Holy crizzap. I know you have travel expenses and I don't know how to help you out with that.
    Dang.
    Anyone know a good PR person here in the DSM area or nearby? Nik needs to see so much corn that by the end of it if he sees one husk he'll puke. Oh, and one great person commented on the square hay bales - those too. And tenderloins, giant ones, as big as your mama's head.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Wait... who said anything about money?headscratch.gif To pay you? TO pay the cameras... the models? Who what where and when??????? buh?
    rolleyes1.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"