Tennessee at Georgia Tech

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited March 2, 2009 in Sports
There wasn't a cloud in the sky when the game began at 1:00 p.m., so the light was just a bit on the harsh side.

Things got harsher as the Volunteers beat my Yellow Jackets 10 - 7.

Click on image for EXIF

479396106_hqDZq-L.jpg

479401417_vhfqn-L.jpg

479397351_2cYCB-L.jpg

479401093_g5nRo-L.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Really love these shots, #4 especially. I know the light was harsh but the colors really pop. I just love to shoot when they have really great uniforms like those...
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    I am not so sure about the ugly orange uniforms...but those white and gold uniforms look great:D . To bad my Jackets lost.

Kent...you need to head over to Athens on Tuesday or Wednesday and get some shots of my Blue Hose playing the Bulldogs in baseball...unfortunately I have to work late tomorrow and Wednesday my daughter has her first lax game.

Good shots Kent
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    I am not so sure about the ugly orange uniforms...but those white and gold uniforms look great:D .
    The Volunteer's jerseys were actually a strange shade of orange. It was not the traditional orange that you associate with the U of Tennessee.

They were more of a tangerine color. The stripe on their shorts is closer to the traditional color. Maybe they need to wash them a few time? headscratch.gif

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    I thought the orange looked a bit too dark for UT...it almost looks like Clemson orange...I wasn't sure if that was the harsh sunlight /pp or the actual jersey's

I thought GT was the only school who could not match colors (i.e. old gold/vegas gold/yellow) it seems to be a subject some of the Tech fans like to dwell on at times.
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    I thought the orange looked a bit too dark for UT...it almost looks like Clemson orange...I wasn't sure if that was the harsh sunlight /pp or the actual jersey's

I thought GT was the only school who could not match colors (i.e. old gold/vegas gold/yellow) it seems to be a subject some of the Tech fans like to dwell on at times.

The Gloves, and especially the stripes on the shorts don't seem to match the shirt. It is almost too red to be UT that is for sure.. But I am not sending it to the uniwatchblog..
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Very nice photo series. I can't wait to start shooting sports in the warm weather.clap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2009
    Kent: nice work. That second one is real nice the way it is framed to include the goalie in the background.
    Regards

Will