A few from this past weekend.

Hillbank Cobras:

HillbankCobra1DSC_3169.jpg

HillbankCobra2DSC_3178.jpg

HillbankCobraredDSC_3120.jpg

Challenge Stradale:

ChallengeStradalerfDSC_3190.jpg

ChallengeStradalerearfasciaDSC_3203.jpg

Thank you for veiwing. Comments of all kinds gladly accepted.
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    clap.gif Great job........
  • clemensphoto'sclemensphoto's Registered Users Posts: 647 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Very nice, brilliant colorsclap.gifclap.gif
    Ryan Clemens
    www.clemensphotography.us
    Canon 7D w/BG-E7 Vertical Grip, Canon 50D w/ BG-E2N Vertical Grip, Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM, Canon 18-55mm, Canon 580EX II Flash and other goodies.
    Ignorance is no excuss, so lets DGrin!
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Excellent Lee. thumb.gifthumb The cobra is my all time "wish I could afford it" automobile.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Thank you, friends. wings.gif

One of mine too, Jack, and my partner's wife loves them, too. After burning the disc of finished photos, I ran through it as a slide show to make sure everything transferred, and I noticed my luck with the tire lettering on the blue Cobra. mwink.gif

Here's a couple more from last weekend.

ChallengeStradalelrDSC_3184.jpg

HillbankCobrablackfDSC_3131.jpg

HillbankGT40blueflobbyDSC_3164.jpg
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Hi Lee,

You got yourself some real nice shots here.

I almost bought a 427 Cobra in 1967. It was new, sitting on the showroom floor at a friend's family Ford dealership. My friend's father, the dealer, offered to sell me the Cobra for $7100. I drove it around for about an hour, trying to make up my mind. It was loud, rough riding, and not a very practical car for everyday use. I passed on the deal.

So what did I turn around and do? I bought a 1967 Corvette. 427 / 435 HP roadster. I drove it for about 14 months and sold it. It was loud, rough riding, and not a very practical car for everyday use. Driving it on wet roads was downright scary. Having it as an only car was a bust.

I'd almost kill to have either one of those cars today.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited February 25, 2009
    Beautiful cars, and great job capturing them. Exposures are excellent.

I'm salivating over these cars. The Ford Cobra is my all time favorite car as well.

Cheers,
    -joel