Options

Replacing photos after proof period

tjk60tjk60 Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
edited February 24, 2009 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just started using this feature and I am wondering: Is there a faster way to replace multiple photos rather than one by one clicking on the replace photo button and waiting forever?

I do have Send To Smugmug and recently started using StarExplorer if that helps....
Tim
Troy, MI

D700/200, SB800(4), 70-200, 300 2.8 and a few more

www.sportsshooter.com/tjk60

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    tjk60 wrote:
    I just started using this feature and I am wondering: Is there a faster way to replace multiple photos rather than one by one clicking on the replace photo button and waiting forever?

I do have Send To Smugmug and recently started using StarExplorer if that helps....

I think that StarExplorer has some features to do the replace photo function for you on multiple images. In the Smugmug UI, you can also open multiple browser windows and run multiple replace photo uploads at the same time.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    catspawcatspaw Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    If you use Lightroom, there is a way to replace multiple photos at once. I can dig it up if needed, as it was in another post.
    //Leah
  • Options
    tjk60tjk60 Registered Users Posts: 520 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    Thax I figured out a clugy fix. Every once in a while I get a parent that goes back 3-4 years and orders 100s of prints. One at a time sucks....
    Tim
    Troy, MI

D700/200, SB800(4), 70-200, 300 2.8 and a few more

www.sportsshooter.com/tjk60