First studio shots

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited February 27, 2009 in People
Here are my first studio shots ever. Let me know what ya think. Here's the link. Feel free to leave comments and search the rest of the site! I enjoy feedback

http://jondraperphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/7446444_YzWKf#480225568_fuTRV

Comments

• SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    Really nice! A few might be a little hot on the skin, but over all well done.

Sam
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    Nice work! thumb.gif
    Friendly advise: if you want more substantial C&C, select a few images and post them here, you'll get much better responses...deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    my favorites are 8, 15, and 16. and btw - i'm wearing the same green sweater right now. :)

i think the pearls sometimes looked more like a strange choking device than a necklace, especially when she was holding onto them. it's entirely possible that it was her choice to wear them like that, but it was a little distracting for me.

also, the shot of her sitting down in the black dress was cute, but 1) i'd crop in a touch closer and 2) a standing pose would probably best compliment that particular dress; i'd use that pose for a more casual outfit. i wonder whether it'd work to set up shot #16 with her in the black dress (sans sunglasses)... would that be weird? it might be weird.

anyway, i've never done a studio shoot, so you're waaaay ahead of me. the lighting was really nice and there were definitely some creative angles in there. nice job!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    Here are my first studio shots ever. Let me know what ya think. Here's the link. Feel free to leave comments and search the rest of the site! I enjoy feedback

http://jondraperphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/7446444_YzWKf#480225568_fuTRV

I really enjoyed looking through those pictures. Very well done! thumb.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 27, 2009
    Thank you all for the comments. Next time i'll make sure to post a few in the post rather than just putting the link