One to Ponder!

cre8tivepixelscre8tivepixels Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited February 27, 2009 in People
Thanks for looking C&C welcome...

3306128584_372ac29d80_o.jpg

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    Yup - something to ponder. Please don't take this as a negative - I'm not quite sure what to make of it and, maybe, that's your intentne_nau.gif

I'm being a bit thrown off by the writing on her arm, the rock in the lower right, the crop being so tight on her right fingers, the lack of getting her suit centered on her abdomen and the flare on her left leg.
  • dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    I'm being a bit thrown off by the writing on her arm, the rock in the lower right, the crop being so tight on her right fingers, the lack of getting her suit centered on her abdomen and the flare on her left leg.

Now that's a good critique! Seriously-- I hadn't noticed ANY of these things when I looked at this image, but when you point them out, they are all good points. Though the tight crop on her right fingers doesn't bug me. :D

Cool image but it could be cooler, as Scott points out.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    Yup - something to ponder. Please don't take this as a negative - I'm not quite sure what to make of it and, maybe, that's your intentne_nau.gif

Add a flare under her right breast, and I'm totally with you, Scott!
    Interesting angle, though:-) I like it how you overpowered the sun...thumb.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    all those thing considered..I still like the shot..above and beyond it "obvious" appeal!mwink.gif
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2009
    Qarik wrote:
    all those thing considered..I still like the shot..above and beyond it "obvious" appeal!mwink.gif

15524779-Ti.gif There's an almost Man Ray appeal to it.
  • cre8tivepixelscre8tivepixels Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    Thanks guys appreciate the crit :)

I guess it is one to ponder, not sure where it fits in my port yet :)

Cheers
    Dan