Columbia River Sunset

hutchmanhutchman Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
edited November 10, 2005 in Holy Macro
Mrs. Hutchman and myself went out for dinner tonight and decided to go to the Yacht Club for a walk. It was a very windy day today, so we had little hope of a boat ride. As sometimes happens, the wind died down about 1930, so we decided a boat ride was in order. We had about 20 minutes of the nicest sunset in a quite a while.

These were taken with our Canon elph 230 purse camera.

3999789-O.jpg

3999787-O.jpg

The colors in this last one were just spectacular. I did not manipulate this in PS much - only to sharpen, no extra saturation or color adjustment. This is the way God meant them to be!

3999788-O.jpg

What a beautiful sunset!

Hutch

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2005
    Ohhhhh Look at Those Colours
    hutchman wrote:
    Mrs. Hutchman and myself went out for dinner tonight and decided to go to the Yacht Club for a walk. It was a very windy day today, so we had little hope of a boat ride. As sometimes happens, the wind died down about 1930, so we decided a boat ride was in order. We had about 20 minutes of the nicest sunset in a quite a while.
    These were taken with our Canon elph 230 purse camera.
    The colors in this last one were just spectacular. I did not manipulate this in PS much - only to sharpen, no extra saturation or color adjustment. This is the way God meant them to be!
    What a beautiful sunset!
    Hutch
    Hi Hutch..........I love the last two shots, and yep your right look at those beautiful colours in that sunset thumb.gif where abouts were these shots taken?
    Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin